Monday, September 03, 2012

Colorado Vacation 2012


We had an amazing vacation in Colorado.  I took over 600 pictures and after narrowing them down....I still have over 150 pictures!  That's way too many pictures to try to post about our vacation on our blog.  I'm going to have to create a separate book for this years vacations in order to do the pictures justice in print.  This means I don't need to get all those pictures on the blog...but I do want you to get to see them!  Here's a slideshow of my fav pics from our week + in beautiful Colorado. 



Here's the link to the picasa web album in case the slideshow above doesn't work for you (or in case you want to see the pictures full screen):  Colorado Vacation Picasa Web Album
Knowlton Colorado Vacation 2012

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these!!!! I really enjoyed looking at them. I didn't read the last comment until after I looked at the entire group of pictures twice. Luckily, I wanted to see if they would take me to Picasa if I clicked on the slide show, and I got to zoom in and see great detail. I love seeing other places though pictures!!!

Steve said...

Wow! What a fun family you have Staciand Mike! Thank you for sharing with us!!!