Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Bump on the Noggin'

I got a text today from Barrett's preschool teacher telling me that there was an "incident" in which Barrett got hit in the head by the door!  She said they put ice on it and that he was playing happily now.  (There was also a note in Barrett's school folder from the director telling me that she talked with the classmate who pushed Barrett and informed the other kid's parents.)  I told her I was sure he'd be ok and that he's a tough little boy :)  I was surprised how big it was when I picked him up after school and she said it had already gone down in size by 1/2 of what it was!  He said it doesn't really hurt....but I think he's kinda proud of it.  He wanted me to take a picture of his boo boo.  You can see it below (on his forehead above the squinted eye)...
 

4 comments:

Staci said...

Caleb - Mom said she also got a "we've had an incident" call from school one day when Josh was swinging his lunch box back and forth and hit you in the head. I think Josh was dangerous! lol

Ann Hastings said...

Poor Barrett- he is SO tough!

Mom said...

Good thing he didn't need a band aid as that would have covered up his prize boo boo. Younger siblings are tough!!!

Leave It To Davis said...

It's a good thing his great Aunt Cindy doesn't live in the same town with him....I would have been making a visit to the school to meet the other kid and his parents. That is a HORRIBLE bruise!!!! Here, Barrett....I am blowing kisses to your head to make it all better. Sorry I am a day late, but by the looks of that shiner, you still can use it!!!