Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Lunch with the Family 2012

What?!? Easter was almost 3 weeks ago?!? Well...I figured you were inundated with Easter posts immediately following Easter, so I thought I'd wait until now to post about it. Either that....or it took me getting strep throat to finally have time to look through the pictures and pick a few to post ;)  We were missing a lot of our family this Easter (Tyler, Ann, & Luke were sick, Jon, Cindy, Bella, & Emma weren't in town, Ron & Jan were in China on a mission trip, and Matt wasn't able to come), but those of us present had so much fun! 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

lol....it DOES look like Brody's feet aren't touching the ground! Axton and Laney look precious together in that wagon!!

Isn't it right that you can text and call on the Ipad? I'll bet GG could text on it since the print is larger than on a cell phone. She looks really pretty in that cream jacket!

Staci said...

Caleb - Where in the world did you learn that language?!? I think I figured your code out:

GG - Tell me when Staci is done with that picture taker box.

Caleb - Not yet, keep texting, I'll let you know when you are safe.