Monday, April 30, 2012

Random FB posted pics I want to go in my blog book :)

The boys love In-N-Out Burger!  We at here for lunch yesterday after church.  We ate at the outside tables and it was windy!  We had to chase after quite a few napkins due to the wind...but the food was yummy!  Brody still has no desire to eat french fries....whereas we have to wait to give Barrett any french fries until he's eaten an acceptable amount of his burger or fries is all he'll eat!
 

This pictures was from a month or so ago.  It was a beautiful evening and Mike took the top off our Jeep and then we rode around in the country just enjoying the views.  I thought this was a cool picture of Brody watching the train go by.
 

The other day at work I needed to ask Mom a question.  It was lunch time and the boys were at pre-school.  Typically the lunch hour involves eating hurriedly so that Daddy Steve has time to play baseball with the boys before he has to go back to his desk.  I guess lunch is a little more relaxing when the little ones are gone.  This is where I found Mom when I went looking for her.....
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I hope they are wearing sunscreen! Suntanning at their age??? goodness.

Did Daddy Steve ever tell Brody how he and his friend, Jimmy, would go to the train tracks and count the cars on the train as it passed?

Jayma is a french frie kid, too!

Mom said...

No secret is safe anymore!