Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baseball Family Weekend

This weekend we had a bunch of family out at the ball diamonds to watch the boys play! 
 
On Friday night, our schedule looked like this:
6:00 - Barrett's game
6:15 - Brody's team pictures
7:15 - Brody's game
8:00 - Mike & Staci's softball game
10:00 - Mike & Staci's softball game
It was just a little bit crazy!  I didn't get any pics of Barrett during his game because I was rushing Brody to his team pictures and finding something at the concession stand for Brody to eat for dinner.  I was busy feeding Barrett during the 30 minutes I got to stay at Brody's game, so I didn't get any pics of him either!  It was only his 2nd game of the season, so I'll have plenty of time to catch him in action.
Barrett had another game this morning at 9 am....so I made sure to capture a few pictures of him playing.
 
He got the only out of the game!  He was playing short stop and ran and tagged 2nd base to get the runner out!
 
Coach Brady was out of town, so Mike stepped in as head coach for this game.  Here he's holding the bat of an eager Barrett....waiting for the other team to get into their defensive positions.
 
YAY!  Barrett finally slid feet first!!!!
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

How do you all find time to do all you do???

Ann Hastings said...

We had a great time at their games!