Friday, April 08, 2011

Snot Bubble

This morning Barrett sneezed and a HUGE snot bubble came out of his nose and stayed there!  I hurried to get my camera (yes, it was that hilarious!!), but it was too dark in the house to get a good picture.  I tried to carry him gently outside for the natural light...but it popped right as I started to take the picture.  Brody sat down and the boys put their arms around each other and asked me to take a picture of them together.  Gotta love the brotherly love!  (You'll notice that Barrett's eye is dilated in the picture...this is because of the drops we're putting in his eye instead of patching.)

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

new diet....Rustic Roots....lose your appetite everytime! (mmm...gross, Staci)

Steve and Joan said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Jessica said...

I so love provocative blog post titles. :) And pictures of brothers. So sweet!