Saturday, April 02, 2011

Family Day

I'm officially calling today Family Day for Brody's t-ball team.  We had a lot of family come to his game today!  Namaw (Daddy Steve was on a youth retreat), Mark, Angela, Jayden, Caleb, Audria, Tyler, Ann, along with Mike, Barrett, and I were all there to cheer Brody on during his game!
I wonder if the other fans think I only know pregnant women?  It was fun having all the preggo's together!
They tried to get me to conform.....
(I think I had a much easier time "delivering" my sweatshirt than they will have delivering their babies! lol)

Barrett & Jayden watched the game from behind home plate.
Brody played 3rd base.  He was focused on each batter and where the ball went...cant's say the same for the player in the outfield behind him! lol
After the game Caleb taught Brody how to correctly chest bump...
It was so fun to have everyone there watching Brody play. 
Thanks for coming out to support our tee baller!

3 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

We had a great time watching Brody's game! He's so good :) Also, loved seeing everyone- we weren't execting so many people to be there, it was a fun suprise!

Mom said...

Thank you God for giving us family!

Leave It To Davis said...

love your belly!!!