Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bluebonnets 2011

You see Barrett's expression?  That's how excited I was about taking their pictures in the bluebonnets!!!  It was a perfect day...the light was soft (meaning it was overcast), the kids were cooperative (for the most part), and we found the perfect field of bluebonnets!

When I saw that it was overcast today, I hurried to get the boys ready and we left soon after Autumn arrived.  We only had 10 minutes to take a few pictures before I had to get the kids to preschool.  I think we did pretty good for 10 minutes!



I know....I don't have any pics of Brody by himself and I have lots of Barrett by himself.  Brody was more interested in exploring the surrounding field than he was in sitting still for a picture.  It's a good thing Barrett doesn't realize how cute he is...although he has figured out how to play me using his dimple ;)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

The pictures are just awesome. You really did a good job but of course you had perfect subjects. They are so cute and natural. Keep it up. Love yall

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! Great job! And you found the PERFECT field of bluebonnets!

Ann Hastings said...

Adorable!

Mom said...

No self-portrait?

Leave It To Davis said...

Barrett is looking great! Handsome boys and beautiful flowers.