Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Roses for Momma

This morning after breakfast Brody said, "Momma?  I need you to unlock the back door and let me outside...but DON'T watch what I do!"  I trust Brody, so I unlocked the door...but then I peeked out the window to see what he was doing.  It melted my heart when I saw what he was going outside to do....
Yep.  He went outside to pick some flowers for ME!  Doesn't it just melt your heart?  He came back to the house and said, "I got these for you because I love you!"  I wanted to bottle up that moment and save it forever (and blogging about it does just that!)

There's just something special about being the mother to boys.  I am so blessed!

4 comments:

Mom said...

awwww - He is so sweet!

Ann Hastings said...

That's adorable, I am crying at my desk at work right now :)LOVE how thougthful Brody is!

Leave It To Davis said...

That's so true....boys are very special. Hold onto them....before long, they'll be gone and some girl will think they are special.

Jessica said...

LOVE this! <3