Saturday, April 30, 2011

Barrett's 1st Texas Rangers Game!

April 19, 2011 was Barrett's first time to get to go to a Texas Rangers game! He was so excited! (FYI:  These pics are from my iPhone...so not the best quality.)
Barrett spent most of the game digging through my purse for snacks while Brody actually watched most of the game and asked lots of questions of Mike. 

Our friend, Allison B., was at the game and texted me to meet her at the kiddy park area.  It was fun to get to see her at the game and fun to meet her "friend that's a boy", Cameron.  He's a professional rodeo guy (even has a big name sponsor!) 

When we got back to our seats, Barrett turned around and saw a fan with a red suit on from head to toe.  He stared at him for the longest time and kept asking me questions like, "Can that guy talk?"  I bet it was very confusing when he saw what looked like a man without a face!  As we were leaving I asked if they wanted their picture with the guy and they both said, "Yes!"  I asked the man if he'd let me take his picture and he was happy too.  As soon as he came to the aisle, Barrett ran and hid behind me.  He wouldn't go anywhere near the man!  Brody wasn't afraid and gave me a huge grin.  Can you imagine how HOT this suit is at a Rangers game in July?!?
The Rangers didn't win that night....but our boys didn't care.  They LOVED going to The Ballpark at Arlington and are already asking when we get to go back!

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

It's so neat that they got to go to the game, so glad they had a wonderful time... cute pics too!