Monday, April 11, 2011

Officially done with training wheels!

It's official.  There is no need to put training wheels back on Brody's bike.  He has learned to ride a bike!  Last week he even rode his bike home the long way (on the sidewalks rather than through the greenbelt) from Daddy Steve and Namaw's house!  We're so proud of him!




Daddy Steve told him to lean when he rounds a corner...but I think he's taking it to Nascar extreme!  I've tried telling him not to lean so far...but I'm afraid he's going to have to learn from experience.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to look out the window some day and see him laying sideways on the ground with as far as he leans sometimes!
Talking while he's riding, "Oh yeah!  Did you see that turn, Momma?!"
I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up!  He looks like such a big kid on his bike!!!

5 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Wow, Brody, that's great cycling! Pretty soon, you can go on races with your Daddy Steve!

Barrett, if you want to call it coasting, you call it coasting...that's the privilege of the youngest child.

Handsome boys!!!

Tyler Hastings said...

Great Job Brody!!

Ginger said...

Good job Brody! He does look really big on that bike...so sad to see them grow up so fast.

Sharon said...

Okay Brody, you have conquered the bicycle so what is next? I see a motorcycle in the driveway. Hope that's not it. LOL. Good job!!!!

Jessica said...

Hurray for no extra wheels! Great job Brody!