Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today Mike, Angela, and I took Brody, Barrett, and Jayden to a pumpkin patch. Jayden slept the entire time. Barrett slept until we woke him up to take pictures. Brody ran all over the patch excitedly telling us about all the pumpkins! He was so cute to watch!

We tried getting a picture of all 3 boys together. Barrett woke up when we took him out of his carseat and he wasn't very happy about having his picture taken! I think this picture is so funny! Jayden is fast asleep, Barrett is crying, and Brody has a dazed look on his face while he twiddles pieces of straw in his hands!
When I picked up Barrett, Brody sat down by Jayden and just watched him sleep. So sweet!

This was the best family picture we got.


After Barrett woke up a little, he willingly sat in Brody's lap without crying. We didn't get both of them to smile, but they were both looking towards the camera!

Brody had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. He helped Mike pick out a pumpkin to buy and talked to the guys who were running the show. When we told him it was time to leave he had a little bit of a meltdown. He did not want to leave! When the workers asked if he wanted to just stay and work with them all day he said, "Yes!"

7 comments:

RaeAnn said...

How neat that you were all able to go together! Brody is so handsome in his cowboy attire! Isn't it fun trying to get a good picture with 2 kids?!

Unknown said...

I think that last picture is my favorite ever of brody! I love it!

ps...yes, i am commenting at 4:12 a.m. camryn has decided that sleeping through the night is overrated.

Anonymous said...

OH the last picture---totally melts my heart!!!

Amy said...

I have to agree that the last picture of sweet Brody is the best ever! It is so him. I also think that a family picture with all faces smiling and facing the same direction is completely over-rated. I don't know if we have had that in years!
Ms.Amy

Ann Hastings said...

SO cute! I am glad y'all got to take them to a pumpkin patch!!! I LOVE the first one of Brody!

Steve and Joan said...

I miss Brody and Barrett already!

Daddy Steve from a hotel in L.A.

Shauna said...

I love this last one of Brody - so precious!