Thursday, October 02, 2008

Meetin' the Cousins

On Tuesday we took Brody and Barrett to the hospital to see Jayden. Brody was soooooo excited. Angela was nursing Jayden when we arrived, but as soon as she finished Brody jumped up on her bed and gave Jayden a big kiss! He was awake while we were there. I actually got a picture of him with his eyes open!
Here's our attempt at getting a picture of all 3 boys together. I like how you can tell that Brody is saying, "Cheese!" in the picture!
In other news, Barrett is sleeping between 11-12 hours at night. I think this is one of the reasons why he doesn't wake up crying at all during the night...
Yep...he loves that thumb. I tried and tried to push the paci (just because it's easier to take away)...but I failed!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Jayden is precious and Barrett sucking on his thumb is so darn cute. Hopefully it won't be hard to break him when the time comes.

Ann Hastings said...

SO sweet- I love that you got pictures of all of the boys together :)

Teri said...

These are precious photos Love the thumb in mouth on his tummmy photo. So dear. Hugs!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I couldn't break Joseph of the thumb sucking thing either. It's really cute, but I'm dreading the time when we try to stop it!!!

JB

Anonymous said...

All the boys are going to have fun growing up together. It is so cute when babies suck their thumbs but hard to break!

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

thanks for sharing the pics! please tell angela & mark that he is too cute! i'm glad that barrett is resting more easily through the night. i was a thumb sucker as a kid...don't worry, i stopped the day that the dentist told me a horror story as a kid that my teeth were going to be deformed if i kept sucking my thumb. i stopped that day!

Ginger said...

McKenna loves her thumb too. I'll be breaking her first so I'll let you know how it goes. :)