Thursday, July 19, 2007

New Pool

Tuesday afternoon Brody and I played outside for several hours. He would play in the pool for awhile and then crawl around the yard, shop, dog pen, etc...basically he would get filthy dirty and then go get back in the pool!

While we were camping, Brody loved climbing over and back over the railroad tie at our campsite. I found a substitute today...the roll of carpet in our shop! (please ignore the mismatched outfit in the pic below! The stripped onesie he wore to work doesn't quite go with his swimsuit! lol)

Here's my little swimmer blowing bubbles in the pool. He LOVES blowing bubbles!
I know...he needs a haircut. We're waiting until he turns 1 before giving him his first haircut.
Climbing out of the pool to go see what Daddy's doing.
I wouldn't let him get near the wood Mike was staining...so he went inside the dog pen to get a better view.



5 comments:

RaeAnn said...

I'm glad Brody likes being outside so much. If he goes all over now, just wait till he starts walking!

Steve and Joan said...

Brody, Daddy Steve and Namaw have a pool too!

Ledbetter Fam said...

How fun! I like that he thought to go in the dog kennel. So fun! Come to TX and maybe we can all swim in Daddy Steve and Namaw's pool!!! :)

JB

suzspeaks said...

I love the pic of him in the kennel!!!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute boy!!!!