Sunday, July 01, 2007

Home

We made it home from our Colorado vacation last night around 11:00 pm. It was a WONDERFUL vacation!!! It was made even better by the fact that Brody slept until 9:00 am this morning!!! WOW! He's NEVER slept that late! I'm going to start posting about the vacation tomorrow when I get home from work. First I need to move the pictures from Mike's Macbook to my computer so that I can go thru them and pick ones to post. Believe me...you don't want me to post them all. Between Dad, Tyler, and us...we took over 1000 pictures!!!! Yikes! Stay tuned for the exciting story!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like Brody was happy to be back in his bed. I know I always am after a trip! I should have known he slept late this morning, since Thomas woke up early!!

RaeAnn said...

Glad you made it back safely and had a good time!

Amy said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see pics and hear all the details!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad you're home! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading about your vacation. It looks like you guys had the best time! It makes me want to pack up the car and head to CO right this second.