Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just another day at work...

Today I arrived at work to find two precious nephews waiting for me!  Namaw had to leave to go check on Sissie, so I was assigned the task of watching the boys.  Let's just say it was a fun day at work!  Archer was all grins for me again today.  I caught the end of one (a little more in focus than the other day) with my phone.  I love his chubby cheeks!!


When Namaw got back, Axton wanted to help her work.  He sat there in her lap "talking" (ie babbling) non stop!  I don't think Caleb and Audria have to worry about it being too quiet at their house!!
Just in case you're worried...I did also get a lot of work done.  It's been a busy few weeks at work with quarterly payroll, year end payroll, and people beginning to drop of tax returns!  It's beginning to look a lot like Tax Season!

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Archer is darling!!! I hope Axton didn't punch a button on Joan's calculator when she was figuring up Bryan's taxes...lol

Mom said...

I love getting to have Axton and Archer join us "at work".