Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Almost time!

Tonight was Meet the Teacher at Brody's school.  We were excited to find out that Brody's teacher is the same teacher that Audria student taught under!  Audria said she's a really good teacher...so that eases my mind a lot.  Brody was also excited to see that there were 2 kids from his preschool in his kindergarten class. 

We've been getting up early all week (well...the boys have...I'm still just getting up at my normal time...5 am! lol).  Brody's alarm goes off at 6:30 am (a full 2 hrs earlier than they normally wake up) and the boys get up, do their chores, get dressed, and then we have breakfast together as a family.  We're also making time for a short morning devo before we hop on our bikes and practice riding to school. 

Tomorrow will be a new beginning for me too (and our whole family).  My first graduate class starts tomorrow night.  I'm pretty nervous.  I have no idea what to expect!  It's gonna be a loooooong process (I have to take 54 hrs in order to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam)....most likely it'll be 4-5 years before I have my MPA (Master of Professional Accounting).  I'm already ready to be done...so I guess I'm going in the right direction.  I'll never be done if I don't start! lol

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

You are ambitious! I know you'll do it...and I bet in less time than it should!

Good luck to Brody for his first day of school....let's hope he won't be bored. He's probably ahead of all the other kids!