Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ponca Elk Education Center


When we left the Elk Education Center, it was the perfect time to stop alongside the road and watch the heard of elk that was grazing in one of the fields.  Again...I was kicking myself for leaving my telephoto lens at home!!!

The photo below is the one that got away.  We drove by this barn several times, however we never made it there in time for the light that would've made a gorgeous picture!  See the sunkisssed hilltops in the background?  Well...I wanted to get there was the whole valley was lit up by the setting sun...but it didn't happen. 
Mike made yummy hamburgers for dinner tonight and then we played games together as a family.  We stayed up late talking and laughing.  So much fun!

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

wow, I love those last two pictures!!! Simply beautiful.