Monday, July 13, 2009

Something looks different...

This morning I opened the Durango door and realized that I had left Barrett's infant carrier in the other car...the one that Mike drove to work! Since Brody spent the night at Daddy Steve and Namaw's house last night (because they got back from Lauren & Katelyn's play so late), I strapped Barrett into Brody's carseat. Daddy Steve and Namaw have an infant carrier, so I knew that I could use that to get both the boys home from work safely. Barrett is still way to small for a forward facing seat, but he LOVED it! He kept saying, "Hi!" to me and then laughing! He's not used to being able to see me while we're driving in the car.

4 comments:

Mom said...

He looks so much older in that seat.

Ann Hastings said...

Well I am glad y'all got where you were going safely! That's so cute... I love his sweet personality!

Shauna said...

Thats so funny! He is such a big boy!

Amy said...

Awww. I bet he loved that!