Saturday, July 11, 2009

Putt Putt

This morning we did some chores around the house. We also spent some time swimming (which I forgot to take pictures of). Mike suggested going to Putt Putt tonight and I thought that was an awesome idea! Brody loves playing with his golf clubs at home, so this would be great entertainment for him (and us)!

Brody was very excited when Mike told him about Putt Putt and Brody made sure that they both had their putters when we headed for the car. He told me that I could borrow Daddy's and I assured him that Putt Putt had one that I could use. Barrett enjoyed watching our game from the backpack and only pulled my hair a few times (I think he does that when he gets bored!)

I think Brody did great for his first time. He really concentrated on the first few holes and even got a hole in one!

Mike showed him how to hit the ball with proper form.

When we started getting rushed by the crowds of people behind us (note to self...don't go on Saturday night with an almost 3 year old), Brody lost his concentration. Before long he was picking up his ball and setting it right where he wanted to hit it from. Sometimes he'd even skip teeing off all together! Guess it'll take some more practice for him to be able to play 18 holes at Putt Putt.
We were hot and tired when we left, so we made a stop at Braum's on our way home. Brody and his chocolate cone.


"Are you crazy? You can't eat ice cream and not share with me!!!"
Another fun day with our boys.

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Mike is such a good dad! I love the photo of Mike and Brody looking at the scorecard. It says so much about the love in your family!

What special times these are!

Daddy Steve

Ann Hastings said...

What a fun day- great idea to go Put Putting!!! I love the picture of Barrett at Braums!!!