Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big Bear Campground

We fell in love with the Big Bear Campground bedding the first time we saw it at Target. It's made by Woolrich and we knew it would go perfect with the boys' log bunk beds. At Christmas Daddy Ken, Grandmommy, & Sharon gave Brody sheets for the bunk beds that are from this collection (I hadn't even mentioned to them that I was wanting this bed set). Every time we go to Target we check to see if it's on sale. After 9 months of waiting and watching...we finally just gave in and bought it. Grandmommy and Sharon gave us some money to get something for the boys and it was able to cover most of what we bought (thanks Grandmommy & Sharon!!!) Grammy gave the boys the teddy bears and the lantern style lamps. This is Brody's bed for the time being. If you ask him he'll tell you that "when I get older Barrett will sleep here and Brody will sleep on top!"
Brody loves his new bedding. I need to video him telling you about his bedspread. He has the biggest Texas accent when he says bedspread. It's so cute!
Here's one of the lamps. The other one will eventually hang from the ceiling up by the top bunk.

8 comments:

RaeAnn said...

That's so cute! And very fitting for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed you waited 9 mos. Not sure I could last that long. :-)

Teri said...

Adorable!!!!!!! he looks like a big bear in that bed!

Jessica said...

That is the cutest little boy bedding - ever! :)

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

Love the bedding! Brody looks so small in that bed! I love it!

Karen said...

I love the bed and the bedding! Brody looks so cute in there too.

Rebecca said...

Literally every time I go to Target, I see this bedding and think of your kids. In fact, I saw it about 2 hours ago and thought about shooting you an email about it. So cute!

suzspeaks said...

I lOVE his romm...great job! I love that he LOVES His room...too cute!!