Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 Years Old

Two years ago today Mike and I saw our precious little Brody for the first time. I remember the love that we felt for him at that very moment...and I don't know if I would've believed you if you told me that we'd love him even more today. It has been such a blessing to be his mom. He teaches me new things every day. I am constantly amazed at the new skills he's learning and love the conversations that we're able to have now that he's speaking in sentences. I love this boy so much and look forward to every single day that I have with him.

Brody at 4 weeks old Brody at 1 year old Brody this morning (at 2 years old)


Here's a video I took yesterday while Brody and I were outside playing:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!

17 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, handsome Brody!

Love the football pics.

Anonymous said...

I think the football is getting smaller.

Happy Birthday Brody!

Love, Namaw

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brody. Hope you have a great day. You have been such a pleasure to our family

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!

I have a card for you but I forgot to get it in the mail yesterday. Sorry. You'll get it a little late.

MerrittTimes said...

Ok, I'm soooo loving the 'fixin' to be...

Happy Birthday Brody!

Jamie said...

This is precious, love that southern accent and the running in the middle of the conversation. Such a boy thing!

Happy Birthday Brody.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Brody!!! I love the football pics!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody! I think he has grown at least 2-3 inches since I last saw him. Which means....it has been TOO LONG!

Ginger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love you!

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe he's TWO!!!! He looks like such a big boy now, I love his hair!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody! We love you!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brody!!!

Love you!!!

Jessica said...

Oh goodness Brody, that video is THE cutest thing! I remember that first football picture, too. *sniffle* Good job on a great two years, Staci and Mike!

Teri said...

Happy Birthday dude! How cute you are!!!!! Hugs and kisses from KS!

Susan said...

I wish I had done the football thing with my boys. That is so cute! Don't forget to do it with #2. Poor #2- just ask Jack!

Holli's Kansas Adventures said...

Happy Birthday BRODY!! I can't believe it has been a whole year since you turned one! Oh my goodness. I sure hope you are helping momma take care of baby Barrett! We sure do miss you way up here in Kansas.

Shauna said...

He is just so big!