Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Over!

My H&R Block class is over! Last night we went to class to go over the final and go over updates/changes that have happened since class started 3 months ago. I ended up with a grade of 96% for the class! I was happy :) It was strange to leave class and say goodbye to my classmates. I've spent 3 hours a night, twice a week, for the past 3 months with these people. Now I'll never see them again. As we left...we were basically saying, "Have a nice life!" Very strange!

An exciting thing about last night was that we got out of class really early! I was home by 7:45. That meant that I got to spend time with Mike and Brody before Brody had to go to bed!

Today we have a Board meeting (so I'll be leaving work a little late)...and then I'll rush home to start baking! I'm making Caramel Apple Crunch pies today! YUMMM!!!

(I haven't forgotten about posting pics from this weekend...I just haven't had time yet! I'll get to it either today or tomorrow.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have graduated from your Income tax class. Such a good grade. I miss Brody this morning. He does so many cute things when he first comes down the stairs. I will always cherish my Kansas visit in your home.

RaeAnn said...

YUMMM! I shouldn't have read your post so close to lunch! Caramel Apple Cruch pies sound good! Glad you did so well in your class.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! You should be proud of
yourself - being a mom, a wife, working full time plus all the other things that go along with life, and doing so well in your class. ALSO, I can smell those pies from here - they're oooh sooo good!!

Amy said...

Great job on your class! I think I need to make the drive to your place and taste some of that pie!!! YUM!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you!

Jamie said...

Great job on your class Staci! Did you ever talk to your teacher about the depreciation question? (Sorry for the accounting lingo:)