Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Home

There will be a big post coming up about my trip to Chicago...but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and had an awesome time!

Thanks to GG for letting me use her airline miles to purchase my ticket!

I think that Mike and a good weekend with Brody and Nancy while I was gone. I got home and found a perfectly clean house that had been decorated for Thanksgiving! Mike and Nancy bought some beautiful fall leaves and other decorations for around the house. Mike even bought several baskets of fall flowers! The house looked and smelled gorgeous! What a great thing to come home to! (Thanks Mike!)

When I pulled into the drive, Mike and Brody were on the mower. They both had huge smiles plastered on their faces as they drove towards me and Brody was just saying, "Mama! Mama! Mama!" over and over! I love my boys and really missed them this weekend!

Ok...that's all I have time for now. Sometime in the next day or two I'll tell you all about the Chicago Girls Weekend!

10 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

I love that moment when you get home and your kids unabashedly show how much they have missed you! What a wonderful feeling!!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time and a wonderful return home to a clean house!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I want to see pictures of the decorations! I'm glad that you had a great trip.

JB

Amy said...

I had a great time too! I miss you girls already :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great trip, also glad that you were able to use my Delta miles. I know Brody and Mike were happy to see you coming up your driveway.

Unknown said...

Fun! I love Chicago! Glad you had a great time! Isn't it the best feeling to be greeted by your little boy who missed you?

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip to Chicago. Mike, Brody and Nancy made your homecoming a real treat after such a fun weekend. Isn't it nice to have such a warm welcome and know how they missed you.

Glad your home with Mike and Brody.

Anonymous said...

I looked at all your pictures from your trip before I went to the blog. You posted some really beautiful pictures and I could tell you were having a wonderful time. So glad you had that privilege and thankful that you had a safe trip. What a wonderful feeling to come home to such a warm welcome and a clean home. You are so blessed!!! Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a good trip! I saw your pictures and looks like you had a great time : )

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny that we were in Chicago at the same time. I was there Sat-Tues. I love it there :) Can't wait to hear what you guys did and see pictures!