Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Alarm Clocks

I don't have time to post much right now...but I wanted to update you on the sleep deprivation.

Last night Brody was back to sleeping thru the night! Yay! I'm hoping he got it all out of his system Tuesday morning and will go back to sleeping thru the night every night ;)

It would've been a perfect morning if my alarm clock worked. I'm gonna have to buy a new one (and no...I can't wait until Christmas and get it as a gift!!!) That makes 2 times this week that it hasn't worked! I knew it was going out...but I thought that as long as I set it "just right" (you had to jiggle the button until the alarm light was on full power) that it worked. It's a good thing my watch alarm was set as a backup. It woke me up at 4:30. So I RUSHED to feed/change Brody, grab my bags, and run out the door. I feel asleep on the couch last night (hmmm...wonder why?) so I didn't make my lunch last night like usual and didn't have time to make it this morning. I guess Subway will have some extra business today :)

2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Subway 2 days in a row?!

I'm glad Brody slept through the night again.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Brody's sleeping problems the other night! I hate to tell you, but at 15 months, Jackson still has the occasional sleepless night. Actually, just the other night, I didn't go to bed until 6:00 in the morning because he decided to wake up as I was getting ready for bed at 1:00. Luckily, those nights are few and far between!