Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stayin' Alive

I made it! I'm finally coming out of the fog of that terrible sickness.

Sunday I left the house for the first time to go to church. The sky looked so blue and the sun so bright! I took a deep breath...and started coughing. So maybe I wasn't totally well yet...but 2 & 3 year olds don't seem to notice when you lead the Sunday school songs an octave lower than normal :)

Yesterday it was back to work and after a good night's sleep last night...I'm feeling even better today. I fell asleep last night on the couch and was kinda upset with myself when I woke up to see that it was 10:15. I had missed bidding on an auction on eBay! I could've gotten a really cute pair of khaki maternity pants for $2.99 + $5 shipping! Oh, well. Now I just get to search all over again.

I felt the need to add a picture to today's post. This is a picture that Mike took of a marmot on our way off the summitt of Mt. Yale last summer. I just love the picture because the marmot's stopping, perched on top of a rock, just enjoying the view.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Ebay is definitely the way to go for maternity clothes - I sold ALL of mine through ebay - I did big LOTS of clothing! I wish I would have thought of that when I was pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Sorry....I think I may have been the one to outbid you on those pants!