Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cowboy Baby

So yesterday (while I was sleeping/coughing on the couch) the mail lady pulled up to the house with a package for me. I just LOVE getting packages. It was a birthday present from Caleb & Audria. I loved the maternity shirt they sent me, but the cutest thing was tucked underneath the shirt. A pair of 0-3 month cowboy boots! The card said that "the boots are to make sure your baby is always a cowboy! Yee-haw!"


I'm still home sick today. I'm hoping that lots of sleep and lots of fluids will heal me. The doctor said that since I'm pregnant, all I can take is Tylenol, Sudafed, and cough drops. I did discover a new drink this morning. You'll have to try it some time. I mixed together orange juice and black cherry fresca. Yumm!

I'm headed back to la-la land! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so your baby will be a Texan, not just a cowboy!
Love, Mom

Shauna said...

I love the boots! I really hope you feel better - it bites being limited in the drugs you can take!

RyAnn said...

Hey Staci! I am so excited to hear you are pregnant! I am also glad to see you joined the blogging world!