Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Birthday

Ok...so I haven't really gotten in the hang of blogging yet. I still haven't figured out how to post links. I'll have to get Mike to show me sometime...

Today I turn 26! I actually forgot it was my birthday until I got to work and found an email from Grandmommy & Daddy Ken wishing me Happy Birthday. I think this is the first time every that I've not woken up excited about it being my birthday.

Mike called me this morning to tell me that he's cooking dinner for me. He asked what I wanted to eat. I think it's dangerous to tell a hungry pregnant woman that you'll cook her whatever she wants for dinner! Here's my menu:
Juicy, tender, melt in your mouth steak
Fried Okra
Corn-on-the-cob
Mashed Potatoes
Buttermilk Biscuits
Oreo/Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Dessert

He just called to say he's on his way home from the grocery store. I can hardly wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We love you! I hope your steaks were good!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy that yummy dinner!

Anonymous said...

!feliz cumpleanos! feliz veinte seis anos, aqui este muchas mas! no se como habla espanol... sadah