Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1st Timer

I've been thinking of starting a blog for some time now. I kept putting it off. Mike and I were trying to get pregnant (without anyone knowing) and it was on my mind a lot. I didn't know if I'd have enough other things to talk about!


On December 8th we found out that we're pregnant and due August 17, 2006! So after a little persuasion from Megan (the ultimate blogger)...I've begun the journey.

I'm so glad that Mike is a computer guy. It was taking me forever to figure out how to post a picture until he came into the room. He showed me how to get a picture up in a matter of seconds!

So, bear with me. My blog is definately not going to look as professional as some, but I'm taking the first step and starting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think your blog is wonderful!!!! Thanks = we really enjoyed reading it and look forward to future postings. Real cowboy in Kansas!!!

Love,
Grandmommy and Daddy Ken

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are sick - Two weeks ago Friday, I got up went to work felt fine and by 9:00 a.m. I started coughing - coughed all day and by 4:00 p.m. started running fever - went home and hit the couch. Had chicken soup (which is suppose to cure anything - but didn't). Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. woke up and started throwing up - had 103.1 fever - went to Dr. and guess what he looked at me and said "you might have the bird flu". I know he was trying to be funny but I was so delirious from the high fever that I thought he was serious especially when he prescribed "Tamaflu". Well, anyway, two weeks later I am still coughing but at least all the other symptoms are gone so there is hope - just don't give up. Everyone that I know who has had this is still coughing - they say the cough will be with you for sometime. Isn't that wonderful?

I hope Mike doesn't come down with it but at least he could take that wonderful "NyQuil". LOL. I thought your Ode to NyQuil was quite funny.

I cannot believe with each passing week the change in your stomach. You aren't have twins, I don't suppose? Seems like time is moving very fast - With February next week - you will have only 6 1/2 months to go. Now that doesnt seem very long.

We finally got some measurable rain this morning. We really have needed it. We have not had a winter here in Central Texas this year - very strange.

Keep us informed - tell Mike hello and to stay well. Give Trevor and Remington a hug. Take care of yourself and Baby Knowlton.

Get well soon -

Love,

Sharon