Saturday, June 09, 2012

Luke's 1st Birthday Party

 
It was strange not seeing the birthday boy (or his parents) much during the party.  They actually ended up leaving towards the end of the party to take him to a Care Now.  I tried to take lots of pics for Tyler and Ann so that they could see what went on at Luke's birthday party!  I also had Daddy Steve take a picture of me and my handsome hubby.  I love this one!  I think it might have to be my new Facebook profile picture ;) 
 
I also LOVE the lighting in this picture of Brody and Collin!  They were being silly and trying to carry the other cousin to the pool.  They were laughing so loud I heard them from inside and hurried out just in time to catch this picture...
 
 

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

Looks like Christmas came early for someone.... what do you mean BIRTHDAY??? Can't be already!!!

Ann Hastings said...

We are so glad everyone had a great time, sad that we had to miss it and Luke was so sick... thank you to everyone for helping clean up, etc- we appreciate you!