Friday, September 16, 2011

Hole in One x 2!

Today Grammy and I went to the Just Between Friends sale.  We might have used a little bribe to get the boys to be good for our 2 hour shopping spree...Putt Putt!  We told them we'd go to lunch at Chick-fil-a and then to Putt Putt if they were good at the consignment sale.  That was enough motivation for them!  It was nice outside, so we sat on the patio at Chick-fil-a.  Then it was to Putt Putt for a round of mini golf.  Kids 6 and under are free...and you don't have to have a paying adult for them to play!  Grammy and I just watched the boys play (meaning it didn't cost us a dime!!) and it was so much fun.

Brody hit a hole in one on hole 5 or 6 (?) and believe it or not the very next hole Barrett hit a hole in one too!!!!  They were super excited about their hole in ones!  I took these pics of them on my phone and they had me text them to Daddy.  What a fun afternoon!


1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

How did I miss this one? Great pictures.