Monday, September 12, 2011

Barrett's Key Fab

The other day we went to the Just Between Friends sale.  We looked through the Halloween costumes (but didn't find anything) and I guess seeing them made Barrett start thinking about Halloween.  He decided that he wants to be an Army man that goes to work.  He wants to dress up in camo...but he wants to have a key fab (aka badge) like Daddy does when he goes to work!  So...I used Mike's extra clip and made Barrett his own badge.  He looks so cute wearing it around...and I think it makes him feel about 30 years older!
 

4 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever- I LOVE it!

Daddy Steve said...

Awww! Barrett is so smart and cute!!! I miss Barrett and Brody!

Daddy Steve

Leave It To Davis said...

McKenna fell in love with our badges when she was just old enought to pull on things. We had to make her one for herself years ago, but she forgot about her love for badges when she found out about princesses. Barrett is adorable.

Ginger said...

I remember McKenna carrying her badge around ALL the time...too cute!