Saturday, September 10, 2011

Game with Tyler

Last night Tyler took Brody to the Rangers game.  Brody has spent the past month waiting for this birthday present!  He's been so excited about this game...and I think Tyler has been too!  They came home with lots of stories...and lots of memories.

Brody was so excited he could hardly contain himself when he told me about getting to sit on top of the Rangers dugout!  I said, "How did you get to do that?"  He replied, "Tyler knows how to get down to the dugout!!!"  (like it's some big secret that only Tyler knows! lol)
 
Not only did they get to sit on the dugout, they also stayed after the game for a fireworks show!  It was a late night (Brody didn't get to bed until 11:30)...but I know it's one Brody will never forget!  Thanks, Tyler & Ann, for making Brody's birthday so special!  (Oh...and did I mention that the Rangers won!?!)

3 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

I am so glad that Brody liked our birthday present to him :) Tyler was SO excited to get to take Brody to the game... he's still talking about how much funt hey had!!!

Tyler Hastings said...

Yes, I had a great time. Brody is fun to go to a game with! Glad I could take him!

Leave It To Davis said...

What a wonderful aunt and uncle!!! Brody is truly blessed to have so many people who love him so much!