Thursday, June 09, 2011

Meeting Luke!

After work, I headed to Flower Mound to pick up Brody from Collin's house.  I stopped by Tyler and Ann's house to pick up some stuff they needed and then went by the hospital to meet my precious nephew, Luke!  They had just gotten him all situated and asleep in the incubator, so I didn't ask to get him out and hold him...I just looked at him through the glass.  He is so precious!  I can't wait until they get to bring him home and I can love on him!

Tyler is so proud of his son.  Ann had been telling me that his dimples don't disappear the entire time he's around Luke...and she's right!  He grinned ear to ear the whole time we were in the NICU!
 
Ann wasn't feeling so great today.  Her blood pressure is still giving her trouble, so they have on her some medicine that they nickname "menopause in a pill".  Doesn't sound like fun!  Add on top of that the soreness from pushing for an hour...and the incision from her c-section and you can see why she feels like run over dog poo!  I'm praying that some snuggle time with Luke will help lift her spirits and take her mind of her pain.
When I went to pick up Brody...he did not want to leave!  He and Collin had so much fun together.  They played on the slip-n-slide, rode the ATV, explored the barn, played soccer, and so much more!  I was happy to see that they were having so much fun together!  I didn't tell Brody, but they'll get to spend several days together next week when Kate & Collin spend a few days at Daddy Steve and Namaw's house!

1 comment:

Leave It To Davis said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I kept looking for something about Luke and Tyler.....there they are! So sweet....when do we get to see some up close pics????