Friday, June 03, 2011

Ann on Bedrest

Today Audria and I drove to Flower Mound to visit Ann.  Since she's on bedrest (in other words...she can't go to the park, the pool, or even the mailbox), I asked Anna to watch the boys for me so that we could have one last day of sister time before the babies arrive!  It was so much fun to spend the afternoon together talking....
lol!  No...we didn't really spend all afternoon on our phones, but I did find it humorous when I looked up to see both Ann and Audria texting on their phones!  So of course, I pulled out my phone and set up the camera for a photo op!

Tyler and Ann have Luke's room ready for him to come home to next week!  I can't believe that she's being induced on Wednesday!  We've been talking about this day for so long....and now it's finally here!  I can't wait to see baby Luke in the beautiful room that Tyler and Ann have decorated for him.


We had a wonderful day together.  I love my brothers dearly....but I'm so thankful that I have sisters!!! 
(Photography tip:  To make yourself look super skinny....pose with two women who are 9 months pregnant!  Just be careful.  No matter how skinny you think you are, the back of the couch is not very wide...and it is possible to fall off and land flat on your back!)
 

3 comments:

Mom said...

That is a cute picture of all three of you!

Ann Hastings said...

I loved spending the afternoon with y'all- thanks for coming over and bringing me lunch :)

Leave It To Davis said...

lol, Staci!!! You are so funny. But, you are definitely right...you not only look super skinny, but you look very healthy and tan next to those poor swollen, WHITE women! I know they will be glad when they can join you in swimming and their pre-pregnancy jeans!!!