Monday, January 24, 2011

Pictures for B's bed

The other day Brody woke up from his nap with a plan.  He told me, "When Daddy gets home I want him to go outside and play football, baseball, and soccer with me and I want you to take pictures of us playing.  Then I want you to print the pictures so I can hang them on my bed!"  It was getting dark outside so the pictures weren't the greatest...but it's not the picture quality that Brody was concerned with.  He just wanted to be able to look at pictures of him and his Daddy playing ball as he goes to sleep at night.  Here's the collage I made for him to hang on his bed. 
 

6 comments:

Mom said...

What special times!

Sharon said...

That is neat!

Steve and Joan said...

Brody sure loves his Daddy!

Tyler Hastings said...

I love Brody's excitement in the pictures!

Leave It To Davis said...

You're the best mom in the world.

Jamie said...

I agree- such a wonderful mama!