Thursday, November 22, 2012

Forest in the middle of the City

The other day I took Barrett to the park so we could go on a hike.  I love that my phone has a camera on it so that I can capture these moments and save them!  Simple times like these are so special...and will probably be forgotten if I don't record them.  I had so much fun hiking through the forest with my little guy!

We found "guns" aka sticks and put on our tough faces... 
 

Barrett was my navigator and lead explorer. 

The trees have finally began turning here and it's beautiful!  
 
Back at the playground, Barrett wanted to climb this rock structure.  He remembered some picture I took of Brody on top of the rock a few years ago and asked me to take the same picture of him so he could show Brody.  I really cherish times like this...
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steve said...

What a fun day and a great time alone with Barrett!

Paula said...

Interesting sunglasses picture. There is a sermon in that, I'm sure.

Leave It To Davis said...

Looks like our walking trail!