Saturday, February 04, 2012

Little Helper

This morning Mike went outside to do some maintenance work on our vehicles.  Barrett came back inside after a while asking for a roll of paper towels for Daddy.  I gave it to him and about 10 minutes later went outside to see how things were going.  I found this.....
Mike was lying under the jeep saying, "Barrett...can you please hand me a paper towel?!?"  I started dying laughing when I saw that Barrett had unrolled the roll of paper towels all over the garage in an attempt to give Mike the last one on the roll.  He tore pieces off the last paper towel and handed them to Mike bits at a time!  I think he still needs some training before he becomes a reliable gopher!

3 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

He tried so hard....

Steve and Joan said...

This is when Daddys learn to be very specific with their instructions! LOL

Daddy Steve

Ginger said...

Cute!