Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ann's Work Shower

On Monday Namaw and I drove to Grapevine for Ann's work shower.  I think they were originally just going to invite Ann's mom & MIL, but I told her I wanted to go too so that I could meet all the people that I hear about every day!  The shower was at Ferrari's Italian Villa.  Can you say YUMMMMM!!!!  There was a buffet of food set out just for Ann's shower and it was all delicious!
It was fun to finally be able to put a face with the names of people that Ann tells me about from work.  They were all so sweet!  We played several games and had lots of laughs.  There was so much food there that they called in the cavalry...aka Tyler! 
After a weekend of showers, Tyler and Ann have a bunch of organizing to do!  Not much longer and we'll get to see Luke using all of the cute things they got at their showers!

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

so glad y'all got to come to my work shower :) It was amazing.. LOVE that place!!!
I meant to tell Joan but forgot, everyone kept saying "how young" Tyler's mom looked... they were talking about it days later at the office :)

Leave It To Davis said...

I never realized just how much you and Tyler look alike! Amazing.

I heard Ann is on bed rest. I hope she is feeling better and getting that blood pressure down.

Have you and Tyler had your teeth whitened? Man, they are sure WHITE!!