Sunday, November 03, 2013

Canton 2013

Angela and I had so much fun spending the day together. Besides 1 time where Brianna cried for 15 minutes...she was the perfect little shopper. She even traveled well to and from Canton! The big purchase this year was Christmas decor. I got cowhide stockigs for our family and had them use a branding Iron to put our names on them. This will be our 15th Christmas together… but the first one where we have personalized stockings! I can't wait until it's time to hang them!
Angela and I also both got "Merry Christmas" signs for our front yard. It was a little awkward carrying them around. It made Angela look festive...like a reindeer!
The weather was perfect and we had so much fun talking and laughing together. I'm very blessed with a sister (in-law) who is also a good friend!

2 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

I have always heard that Canton is a wonderful place to go....maybe someday I can go! So glad the three of you had a fun day together!

Steve said...

Such pretty girls!