Saturday, December 18, 2010

Raking Leaves

This morning the boys and I drove to Temple with Daddy Steve and Namaw.  Tomorrow we're going to celebrate Christmas with the Temple side of the family so we came down early to help Grandmommy cook (and Daddy Steve had a "sonny do" list).  It wasn't on the list, but Daddy Steve, Brody, and McKenna decided it would be fun to rake up all the leaves in the front yard.  I know the kids had ulterior motives!


While they were raking the yard, Ginger and I ran a few errands.  One stop was Wal-Mart for supplies to make a pie!  "More pies?" you ask?  Yes!  Grandmommy saw my recipe for my Caramel Apple Crunch pie and she asked me to make pie for our Christmas dinner.  The kids hovered around the kitchen while I was cutting apples.  It's a good thing I had a few extra apples! 
 

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Love those pics! I remember us racking up lots of leaves for Daddy Ken & then walking to 7-11 for a slurpee with the money we were paid. Good times! :)