Thursday, November 19, 2009

Eatin' with an Indian

Today Mike and I got to eat lunch with Brody. They had a Thanksgiving Feast (complete with pilgrams and Indians) and invited us to join them! Brody was sooooo excited to see Daddy during the middle of the day. I think he could've cared less that I was there. The attention was focused on his hero...Daddy!
The kids sang a few songs for us and then we got in line for the food. The Thanksgiving Feast consisted of rolled up deli meat, cheese & crackers, fruit & veggies, and cookies.
Yep. I was there too...and here's the proof! (I have no clue what Brody's doing in this picture!)
We were happy to see that Daddy, Mommy, and Barrett all made the list of "Things Brody's thankful for".
After lunch we dropped Brody off at a Tee Pee where he got to hear about the lives of the American Indians. He was very reluctant to let us go (meaning I had to pry him off of my leg and tell the teacher I was gonna go so that she could hold him), but I was thankful that I didn't hear crying as we walked away.
A quick picture of the Indian before we left.
We had so much fun at Brody's Thanksgiving Feast!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Precious Thanksgiving program photos, what a cutie!

Steve and Joan said...

I'm so glad Mike could be there to eat lunch with Brody!

Daddy Steve