Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maybe?

This morning I woke up to contractions around 4 am. This isn't an unusual thing for me lately...but this morning they kept coming. I got up around 5:20 to go outside and tell Dad (who was waiting in the driveway) to go on to the gym without me. I finally fell back asleep and woke up at 7:15 to Brody crying hard! Mike went in there and couldn't comfort him. He felt really hot! We took his temps and he has a fever of 101.7! He doesn't act like he feels bad at all...so we're thinking it's probably from an eye tooth that's trying to come thru his gums right now.

Anyways, the contractions have still be coming. They're every 8-10 minutes right now. I think we may go on a walk to try to get things moving along. So when we ask ourselves today, "Is today the day?"...we're thinking, "Maybe?!?" I'll let ya know if there's any progress.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited! Hope the contractions are still coming and getting stronger!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Keep us posted! I hope everything is still progressing for you!!!

JB

Anonymous said...

Yea! I knew he would come on his own & they wouldn't have to intervene! We'll be waiting for news!

Amy said...

YAY! C'mon Barrett!!

Rebecca said...

Hope he comes soon. Looks like you and JK aren't going to be too far apart. Maybe it'll even be on the same day.

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I hope all is progressing well! Thinking of you all :)