Thursday, June 26, 2008

2:09 pm

My midwife tells me that I'm now a good 3 cm! That's as dilated as I was when I got to the hospital to have Brody! The baby's head is down further now and my cervix is really soft. She said it was easy to strip my membranes. It didn't feel that great...but it wasn't too bad. She said that I will probably have more contractions this afternoon/evening. If I don't end up in the hospital sometime tonight, I'm supposed to be at the there at 8 am tomorrow and they'll start with breaking my water. So hopefully tonight will be my last night with the baby inside me! That means tomorrow I may have some pictures of the baby to post! I know you're excited about that ;)

8 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

The anticipation is better than any movie can create. This is real life!

Hey, do you want to go into the gym in the morning just to say you did it? The Body Pump class is in the morning. How about it?

Daddy Steve

Ledbetter Fam said...

Can't wait!!!

JB

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! Your dad's right
about the anticipation.

Marna said...

Staci and Mike,
Our prayers are going up. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I woke up in the middle of the night wondering what happened yesterday but figured nothing much or we would have heard. Then I started praying for the safe delivery of son #2 and fell back to sleep knowing it is in God's hands.

Kyle & Susie Rhodes said...

yeah! you are almost there, not long at all until you will be an awesome mom of baby #2! our prayers will be with you and baby for a safe delivery!

suzspeaks said...

I'm so excited!!!

RaeAnn said...

We're anxiously awaiting the news of Baby #2's arrival! Can't wait to see him! We're praying for you all.