Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For the Record

I haven't been quite as good about writing down everything in Barrett's baby book that I did for Brody. So instead of dragging out the baby book, I thought I'd just post this on here and then when I get around to it...I can look back on here for important events.

One REALLY exciting event that has been happening with Barrett is his interest in going potty! He has actually taking his morning poop in the potty two days in a row now!!! You have NO IDEA how excited I am about this!!! (well...unless you have kids of your own...then you understand the excitement.)

One of Barrett's molars (the top right) finally broke thru last week. One down...three to go.

Those are the main things for now. I bet you're glad you took the time to read this post ;)

2 comments:

Steve and Joan said...

Go Barrett! After that stinky diaper I changed last week I'm almost as excited as you are Staci!

Daddy Steve

Leave It To Davis said...

There will come a time that you will be begging him to get out of the bathroom....for now, whoo, whoo for Barrett!!! You need to come spend some time with McKenna and show her how it's done!