Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goggle Boy

The other day Barrett found Brody's goggles in a pile of pool toys. He decided that he should try them out. So he politely asked me, "Mama? Will you please put these goggles on my head?" Actually, I think it was more like, "Uhhhh uhhhh uhhh!" while he showed me the goggles and held them up to his face. Once he got them on, he was ready to go swimming!
Just like his big brother, Barrett has no fear of the water. He'll crawl right into the pool and push off of the step (notice there's not anyone else in the pool). For this reason, I put his floaties on him as soon as we step out the back door.
I think I let him wear the goggles a little too long. The evidence was left on his face! (You may have to click on the picture to get the full effect).
I'm glad that I have two little water babies. It makes having a pool in our backyard so much fun!

No comments: