Friday, December 26, 2008

A Day of Shopping

This morning Namaw, Barrett, and I left by 7:30 to go shopping. There were a few things that we wanted to get during the Day-After-Christmas-Sales. While we were out shopping, Mike, Daddy Steve, and Brody did a little shopping of their own at Cabala's. Brody LOVES going to Cabela's with Daddy!
Brody with the moose. So cute!
Mike and Brody playing a shooting game at Cabala's.
They also stopped by Academy and bought another dart gun (remember how Brody got Mike a dart gun for Christmas? Well, Mike decided that Brody needs one too so they can play together.) When I got home they were laying on the floor shooting darts at the ceiling fan blades. I bet they had 30 darts stuck up there!
Brody is not feeling very well tonight. He has a fever, cough, and thick yucky snot. It's not looking good for the trip to Temple tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's SO funny! Brody has good aim. I'm impressed, and I see a future hunter.