Tuesday, August 07, 2007

8 years

Today marks 8 years since the day that I married my true love!
We have done so many things together over the past 8 years from climbing mountains to building a house! We've laughed together, cried together, prayed together, and rejoiced together! We've been blessed with wonderful friends and family...and now a beautiful son!

Not only is Mike my husband, he's also my best friend. He holds me accountable in areas of my life where I'm tempted by sin and encourages me to live my life for Christ.

We were privileged to have Dad perform the ceremony. I think I only broke down crying once during the wedding...pretty good for me!

This is a picture of our family on August 7, 1999. I think Tyler's grown a little in the past 8 years!

Mike,
Thank you for loving me with a Christ-like sacrificial love. My heart is filled with joy every evening when I hear your truck pulling into the drive. I can't wait for you to come inside and envelop me in your arms. Every day that we get to spend with one another is precious to me. You bring joy, comfort, security, peace, and love to my life on a daily basis. I'm so glad that God led you to ACU...and to me! I am blessed to be called your wife!
I love you with all my heart!
Staci

12 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!

JB

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe what a baby Tyler is...I think of him as "our age" now, but he is definitely not! Enjoy your day-hope you all get to do something special!

RaeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!! Congratulations to you both. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pics!

Steve and Joan said...

Staci, you found a great man! We are proud to have Mike as a son and are so happy you brought him into our family. Congratulations on 8 years. And by the way, thank you for letting me perform the wedding ceremony.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both of you. Eight years is a big accomplishment. I look forward to all that you do together in the future.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and may you have many more happy memories (and kids) in the future. (Joan did not put me up to saying that last part). :-)

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!

You were a gorgeous bride!!

Rob and Melissa said...

Happy Annivesary...I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures brought back so many pleasant memories. I am so happy that you and Mike have such a great marriage and are so happy. When my children and grandchildren are happy, I am happy also--I should add my greats. Happy Anniversary.

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You two look so and love. I always look at our wedding pictures and think how weird it is that it was just us before and now I can't imagine "us" without Preston.