Friday, January 05, 2007

Brody on the move











Brody rolled over front to back today! He's been so close for weeks and he's finally figured it out! I missed it the first time he did it. I laid him on the changing pad on the floor and went into the kitchen to get some baby food ready. When I looked back at him he was on his tummy! I didn't think he'd do it again for me...but he did it 4 more times before I finally decided to get the camera out! Now I'll really have to keep an eye on him. He can really move now!

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

It's so exciting when they do new things! He'll be moving all around the rec now!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Brody, and Staci for catching it on film. Before long, by the time you get to the kitchen, he will be there, too. He looked so proud of himself - like "look what I just accomplished" He is such a handsome little boy. Thank you, Staci, for all the pictures and the blog. We check it every day.

suzspeaks said...

Brody is very talented!!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

It's so fun to watch them reach those milestones!!! Watch out, you're really about to have your hands full.
JB